- Fargo / Moorhead Area
RRRA communications support for the Fargo Marathon will be coordinated through the Marathon Mailing List. So all operators who wish to volunteer for this event must subscribe to the Marathon Mailing List; even those who who signed up on paper at the May club meeting.
Subscribing to the mailing list
- Visit the Marathon List Information page with your browser
- Use the “Subscribing to Marathon” form (located about halfway down the page) to enter your email address, and first-name and call-sign (for subscriber verification). Please real zeros in your call sign
- Click the “Subscribe” button below the form
- Look for the confirmation message which will be automatically sent to the email address you provided in step 2. You should receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of submitting your subscription request
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to confirm your address. You will receive a welcome message when your subscription request has been approved.
Please contact the Webmaster Team if you need help with the mailing list.
- Radio (VHF at a minimum, dual-band prefered) able to communicate with W0ILO and W0RRW
- Power supply for 8 hours of operation (ample batteries or other power source)
- Safety Equipment (e.g. reflectorized vest)
- RRRA credentials
- Shelter or rain gear (the race runs rain or shine)
- Reading material