- Fargo / Moorhead Area
RRRA communications support for the Fargo Marathon will be coordinated through the Marathon Mailing List; all operators who wish to volunteer for this event must subscribe to the Marathon Mailing List.
Subscribing to the mailing list
- Visit the Marathon List Information page with your browser
- Use the “Subscribing to Marathon” form (located about halfway down the page) to enter your email address, and first-name and call-sign (for subscriber verification). Please real zeros in your call sign
- Click the “Subscribe” button below the form
- Look for the confirmation message which will be automatically sent to the email address you provided in step 2. You should receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of submitting your subscription request
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to confirm your address. You will receive a welcome message when your subscription request has been approved.
Please contact the Webmaster Team if you need help with the mailing list.
- Radio (VHF at a minimum, dual-band prefered) able to communicate with W0ILO and W0RRW
- Power supply for 8 hours of operation (ample batteries or other power source)
- Safety Equipment (e.g. reflectorized vest)
- RRRA credentials
- Shelter or rain gear (the race runs rain or shine)
- Reading material