- ARRL ARES Field Resources Manual
- A quick trainer and field resource guide for the emergency communicator
- ARRL ARES Manual
- ARRL US Amateur Band Charts
PDF US Amateur Band frequency charts in color, greyscale and black/white. Information about the US Amateur Bands is also available on the ARRL Frequency Allocations page.
- Minnesota HF50 Amateur Radio Exemption
Engrossed copy of MN HF50 amending Minnesota Statutes 2018, sections 169.011, subdivision 94; 169.475 USE OF A WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS DEVICE and exempting Amateur Radio equipment from the handsfree requirements (see page 1, lines 1.14–1.16)
- ND Section News
Section news; information about ND Nets, ND QSO Party, ND Operators List, ND Ham Clubs; Section Manager ( KG0YL ) contact information.
- RRRA ARES Documents and Manuals
- RRRA local ARES documents and manuals.
- RRRA Course Supplement
Supplementary information for students taking RRRA Amateur Radio Licensing Classes
- RRRA Library Catalog
Library materials are available for check-out by members from the Club Librarian ( ) during Business Meetings.
- RRRA Membership Application
- RRRA membership application and renewal form.
- RRRA Presentations
- Supporting documents for presentations given at RRRA club meetings.
- SKYWARN® Field Guide
ℹ️ Club members have access to more resources on the RRRA Groupware Server