- ARRL ARES Field Resources Manual
- A quick trainer and field resource guide for the emergency communicator
- ARRL ARES Manual
- ARRL Radio Waves Winter 2015
Featuring a front page article about the Shanley High School Amateur Radio Club, KD0TCP, led by . Includes a photo of KD0VSX.
- ARRL US Amateur Band Charts
PDF US Amateur Band frequency charts in color, greyscale and black/white. Information about the US Amateur Bands is also available on the ARRL Frequency Allocations page.
- ND Section News
Section news; information about ND Nets, ND QSO Party, ND Operators List, ND Ham Clubs; Section Manager ( ) contact information.
- RRRA ARES Frequencies - PDF
RRRA ARES frequency list; cross-platform PDF format. This frequency list supersedes Appendix B in the RRRA ARES Manual.
- RRRA ARES Frequencies - XLSX
RRRA ARES frequency list; Excel spreadsheet for use with programming applications. This frequency list supersedes Appendix B in the RRRA ARES Manual.
- RRRA ARES Manual
- RRRA Operations Manual for ARES deployments.
- RRRA ARES Trailer SOP
- Emergency Response Protocol for the RRRA ARES Trailer
- RRRA Library Catalog
Library materials are available for check-out by members from the Club Librarian ( ) during Business Meetings.
- RRRA Membership Application
- RRRA membership application and renewal form.
- RRRA Presentations
- Supporting documents for presentations given at RRRA club meetings.
- SKYWARN® Field Guide
ℹ️ Club members have access to more resources on the RRRA File Sharing Server