- 19:00 Meeting called to order
- Introduction of members
Approve order of agenda
- Eli K0PPE Motions
- N0LKX Seconds
- See Reports
- St. Joseph’s Bike Run, 5 day bike ride through the Minnesota countryside. Looking for people to help with communication. Would have room for 20-25 people. Check piconet3925.com for more information.
- May 21 Ojibwa headwaters rally
- June 4 Breakfast on the farm. Dave an Joan Herpersonfarm. South of Rollag. More information and sign-up at May meeting.
- Jared W0JPJ has set up a repeater in cooperation with Clay County. Check it out at 442.500 + 127.3 tone.
- Tech class in week 3. There is about 12 that will finish
- Now to include publications, website, and Facebook
- Meetings to start in June
- Hospital Surge Event
- A number of Hams worked with the emergency response team of the Red River Valley (hospitals, ambulance, police, fire department) in a mock mass casualty event. The purpose was to find out where there were problems with preparedness. To this end, it was a great success.
- Fargo Marathon
- Sign-up for a spot to help.
- ID Badge update
- Sent to sheriff’s office.
- Field Days
- Facility Use Agreement/Deposit Required
- Site at 76th Ave is reserved through Fargo Parks
- Portapotty money needed is $250.
- Boy Scouts meeting out at the MSUM science center to work on the Ham Radio and Emergency preparedness merit badges. There will be about 120 scouts. We are providing help to for the Ham radio merit badge.
Roll Call of Standing Committees for announcements/events Information
June 7th the North West Foundation Community Disaster Response and Recovery Conference occurs. Contact www.nwmf.org for more information
- Using the Club Cloud Server
- By Steve K0STK
Good of the Order
- Ken W0CZ is presenting next month
- Richard AD0LO Moved
- Jim N0TSZ seconded
- Adjourned at 20:00