Volunteers are needed for the ADA Tour de Cure bike ride on Saturday, June 11th, 2016.
There are 6 rest stops and 2 or 3 SAG (safety and gear) vehicles currently planned. The primary need is for the 6 rest stop volunteers.
Rest stops will be located at:
- Harwood Community Center, Harwood, ND
- MB Johnson Park, Moorhead, MN
- 28th Ave N and 70th St N, Clay County, MN
- 90th Ave N and 140 St N, Clay County, MN
- Ulen, MN (site TBD)
- Old 52 General Store, Sabin, MN
Rest stop operating times will vary.
Rest stop volunteers should sign-up on-line.
Please contact if you have any questions.