Or would you like to see it again?
The ARRL CHIRP Programming Webinar has been uploaded to the ARRL HQ YouTube Channel.
This 57 minute video presents the Webinar slides and a live programming session which demonstrates:
- Connecting CHIRP to the radio
- Downloading from the radio to CHIRP
- Editing individual channels
- Editing a group of channels
- Copying channels between radios
- Uploading from CHIRP to the radio
#ARRL's Oct 20 webinar on the open-source CHIRP software for programming your #HamRadio by N1DDK is now on YouTube: https://t.co/q40NdL9Bqc pic.twitter.com/1zqflvoGos— ARRL (@arrl) November 7, 2016