ARRL once again is calling on its members to urge their US Senators to support the Amateur Radio Parity Act (H.R. 1301) when it comes up in the Senate during the “lame duck” session of Congress that adjourns in mid-December. The House of Representatives approved the bill in September, but if the Senate does not follow suit, the bill will die, and the entire process will have to be repeated. ARRL Hudson Division Director Mike Lisenco, N2YBB, who chairs the ARRL Board’s Legislative Advocacy Committee and has been heavily involved in efforts to move H.R. 1301 forward, said today, “The clock is ticking!” 
Contacting your US Senators about the Amateur Radio Parity Act is quick and easy:
- Go to the Rally Congress page
- Click the Send Message button
- Fill in your complete contact information on the next page
- Click the Save and Preview button near the bottom of the page
- Preview the message on the next page
- Click the Send Messages button to send the messages to your US Senators
That’s all there is to it!
 “ARRL Calls on Members to Press for US Senate Passage of Amateur Radio Parity Act”, ARRL the national association for Amateur Radio, accessed November 15 2016, http://www.arrl.org/news/arrl-calls-on-members-to-press-for-us-senate-passage-of-amateur-radio-parity-act.