More amateur radio operators (hams) are needed to provide communications support for the 2017 Fargo Marathon on May 20th.
RRRA communications support for the Fargo Marathon will be coordinated through the Marathon Mailing List. So all operators who wish to volunteer for this event must subscribe to the that mailing list.
Please visit the Fargo Marathon 2017 page for the event schedule, equipment list, etc.
Subscribing to the mailing list
- Visit the Marathon List Information page with your browser
- Use the “Subscribing to Marathon” form (located about halfway down the page) to enter your email address, and first-name and call-sign (for subscriber verification). Please real zeros in your call sign
- Click the “Subscribe” button below the form
- Look for the confirmation message which will be automatically sent to the email address you provided in step 2. You should receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of submitting your subscription request
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to confirm your address. You will receive a welcome message when your subscription request has been approved.
Please contact the Webmaster Team if you need help with the mailing list.
Please contact if you have any questions about this event.