It’s time to start planning for the 2018 ARRL Dakota Division Convention and RRRA Hamfest. This is the largest Hamfest in North Dakota drawing attendees from 3 states and 1 Canadian province. Committee members are needed to plan and run this major fund raising activity for our club. Lots of volunteers will make the work easy for everyone. Planning meetings will begin June 10th.
The Hamfest Committee will use a mailing list for coordination and to assist the planning process. A shared folder is available to committee members at the RRRA Groupware Server for document sharing and archiving.
Hamfest Committee volunteers are asked to subscribe to the hamfest mailing list so that they can stay informed and be a part of the conversation. Returning volunteers must re-subscribe to the hamfest list to confirm their participation.
Volunteers may subscribe multiple addresses (e.g. work and mobile e-mail) if desired.
Please contact if you have any questions about this event.
Subscribing to the mailing list
- Go to the Hamfest Info Page
- Look for the section marked “Subscribing to Hamfest” and fill in the
boxes. You can fill in the following:
- You must enter your email address
- Please enter your first name and call-sign (no slashed zeros)
- You may choose a password. If you do not choose one, Mailman will generate one for you. Warning: Do NOT use a valuable password, since this password may be mailed to you in plain text
- Press the subscribe button. A new page should appear telling you that your request has been sent
- You will receive an email message asking for confirmation that you really want to be subscribed to the list. This is to prevent anyone from subscribing you to lists without your permission. Follow the instructions given in the message to confirm your wish to be subscribed
- Wait for a moderator to approve your subscription request
- After your subscription is approved you will receive a message welcoming you to the list. This message contains some useful information including your list password and some quick links for changing your options, so you may want to save it for later reference.
Please contact the Webmaster Team if you need help with the mailing list.