On August 15, 2018, John Kruk N9UPC—National Sales Manager, Yaesu USA—presented An Overview of Yaesu System Fusion II, a Yaseu Education System (YES Network) webinar.
This hour long webinar covered a variety of System Fusion, Wires-X, and IMRS topics including an explanation of the difference between System Fusion and System Fusion II.
Questions specific to firmware, software, or future features were not answered during the webinar.
- What is Fusion (starts at 5:41)
- Layers of Fusion (starts at 8:43)
- Setup and Usage (starts at 17:21)
- What is Fusion II? (starts at 18:54)
- Understanding DG-ID (starts at 19:54)
- Understanding DP-ID (starts at 25:24)
- Wires-X Networking (starts at 32:47)
- IMRS Networking (starts at 47:42)
- Q&A (starts at 57:12)
- System Fusion Forum Hamvention 2018: Advancing Digital Voice Technologies
- Y.E.S. Network - Episode 201807 - Product Education Series: AOR AR-DV10 SDR Handheld Receiver