On August 15, 2018, John Kruk N9UPC—National Sales Manager, Yaesu USA—presented An Overview of Yaesu System Fusion II, a Yaseu Education System (YES Network) webinar.
This hour long webinar covered a variety of System Fusion, Wires-X, and IMRS topics including an explanation of [the difference between System Fusion and System Fusion II](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9VVkx0ANas 18:54t=1134s).
Questions specific to firmware, software, or future features were not answered during the webinar.
- What is Fusion (starts at 5:41)
- Layers of Fusion (starts at 8:43)
- Setup and Usage (starts at 17:21)
- What is Fusion II? (starts at 18:54)
- Understanding DG-ID (starts at 19:54)
- Understanding DP-ID (starts at 25:24)
- Wires-X Networking (starts at 32:47)
- Suggested Labeling (starts at 37:02)
- Wires-X Description (starts at 39:04)
- Wires-X Rooms (starts at 40:11)
- Rooms are Centralized and De-centralized (Room Connection quality is dependent on the rooms connection quality) (starts at 42:32)
- Wires-X networking examples (starts at 46:18)
- IMRS Networking (starts at 47:42)
- IMRS Examples (starts at 49:49)
- IMRS & Wires-X working together examples (starts at 53:58)
- Q&A (starts at 57:12)
- System Fusion Forum Hamvention 2018: Advancing Digital Voice Technologies
- Y.E.S. Network - Episode 201807 - Product Education Series: AOR AR-DV10 SDR Handheld Receiver