Spring will soon be here and so will the Fargo Marathon!
In partnership with local emergency responders, RRRA will once again be providing the communications backbone for the Marathon aid stations.
Please see the Fargo Marathon 2019 page for the event schedule, equipment list, etc.
RRRA communications support for the Fargo Marathon will be coordinated through the Marathon Mailing List. All operators who wish to volunteer for this event must subscribe to the Marathon Mailing List; even those who who sign up on paper at any club meeting.
Subscribing to the mailing list
- Visit the Marathon List Information page with your browser
- Use the “Subscribing to Marathon” form (located about halfway down the page) to enter your email address, and first-name and call-sign (for subscriber verification). Please real zeros in your call sign
- Click the “Subscribe” button below the form
- Look for the confirmation message which will be automatically sent to the email address you provided in step 2. You should receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of submitting your subscription request
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to confirm your address. You will receive a welcome message when your subscription request has been approved.
Please contact the Webmaster Team if you need help with the mailing list.
Please contact or if you have any questions about this event.