On March 27, 2020, the AREDN Project announced the general availability of the latest stable version of AREDN firmware: V184.108.40.206
This release includes official support for the GL.iNet AR150 router used by many of our members. While there’s no longer a need to use a nightly development release for this router, as of March 28th this release has not been tested locally.
- 27 New Features
- 16 Bug Fixes
- Support for 16 New Devices
AREDN users are encouraged to visit the AREDN Release Notes v220.127.116.11 page for important information about
- Changes to the Supported Platform Matrix (both status changes for deprecated devices and the addition of new devices)
- Added Features
- Bug Fixes
- A link to a list of Known Issues
- Key Workarounds for this release
- Instructions for Upgrading Firmware Images
Please review the images built table for the target and name of the image to use before downloading a firmware update.