- Meeting took place on the W0ILO Repeater system instead of in-person in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Meeting called to order by President Jarod W0JPJ at 19:00
- 22 stations checked in
These minutes have been converted to a mobile friendly format; some light editing for clarity and consistency was performed. The Secretary’s original minutes document (2020-07 Minutes.docx) may be found in the “Committee and Officers Reports | Secretary Reports” folder on the RRRA Groupware System.
Jake K0RQ reported that last month’s minutes are available on the club cloud website. No corrections reported.
Lori KC0GQE reported the Treasurer’s Report is available in the cloud. The club was reimbursed from the county for WeatherTap.
Lori KC0GQE had nothing to report.
Cass County RRRAES
Seth KC0ODE reported for Mark KK0V. There was nothing new to report.
Seth KC0ODE reported there were 4 Skywarn activations this last month totaling for 10 hours. Night to Unite and Fargo Police Picnic have both been cancelled.
Bob W0HNV reported the Grandin repeater is still having issues with the link radio. He is working on a time to go up to the site and work on the repeater.
Bob W0HNV reported the West Fargo Library is still not available for classes. No date as to when it will be available. Class will not resume until the COVID situation improves.
None of the committee members were present. The 2020 Hamfest has been cancelled.
Pete WC0G was not present. Testing sessions have been cancelled until further notice.
Steve K0STK’s report is available in the cloud. Any questions about the website or listserver please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harwood Repeater Site
Seth KC0ODE reported a meeting with FM Ambulance is being planned for next month.
Communications Trailer Donation from Jeff KK7IX
Jarod W0JPJ reported the trailer still has not been picked up from KK7IX. A storage location will need to be identified. Jim N0TSZ brought up that an inventory of the trailer should be done once the club takes possession for insurance purposes.
Fargo Marathon is August 29th. It is still on as planned. We should learn more in the next few weeks. Anyone interested in volunteering reach out to Andy KD0IOE.
Good of the Order
- Jarod W0JPJ brought up that West Fargo Police is open for meetings, but it was decided not to meet there just yet given the current conditions. Any suggestions for solutions for an in-person meeting please reach out to him
- Kent KA0LDG will host a foxhunt this weekend if anyone is interested. Reach out to Kent if interested
- Lori KC0GQE mentioned we received info for the Alzheimer’s Walk if anyone is interested in participating
- Mike NY0MN announced that Tony KD0SBW and his wife will be hosting a picnic at his home in Wyndmere on August 22[nd]. This is not a club function, but all club members all welcome. There will be music as well. Please bring a dish to pass. Contact Mike NY0MN with questions
Meeting adjourned by Jarod W0JPJ at 19:24.