Get ready to pass your Technician Class Amateur Radio license test with Maple Grove Radio Club’s online classes which start Monday, February 8, 2021!
This is a study class where you will receive assistance learning—you are expected to study between classes.
- When: Every Monday from February 8th to April 12th, 2021
- Time: 6:45 – 9:15 pm
- Where: Online with Zoom, link will be sent to students prior to class
- Cost: $10 (due the first day of class)
- Required Textbook: The ARRL Ham Radio License Manual 4th Edition
Testing IS NOT part of this class. Maple Grove Radio Club’s online license testing (aka VE) sessions prioritize students of their classes
Please visit the K0LTC Technicians License Preparation Class page for more information.
How to Register
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; include your name, address, and phone number. Details and a PayPal invoice will be e-mailed to you after you register for the class
- Order the textbook