The first Hamfest Committee planning meeting for the 2021 ARRL Dakota Division Convention and RRRA Hamfest. will be held on Monday, March 1st through the Zoom teleconferencing service,
Please visit WC0G’s Zoom meeting invitation for the details you need to participate in this meeting (you must subscribe to the hamfest mailing list to view this Zoom invitation.)
Lots of volunteers will make the work easy for everyone; please consider joining the committee for 2021 and contact if you have any questions.
Hamfest Committee volunteers are asked to subscribe to the hamfest mailing list so that they can stay informed and be a part of the conversation. Volunteers may subscribe multiple addresses (e.g. work and mobile e-mail) if desired.
Returning volunteers must re-subscribe to the hamfest list to confirm their participation.
Subscribing to the mailing list
- Go to the Hamfest Info Page
- Look for the section marked “Subscribing to Hamfest” and fill in the
boxes. You can fill in the following:
- You must enter your email address
- Please enter your first name and call-sign (no slashed zeros)
- You may choose a password. If you do not choose one, Mailman will generate one for you. Warning: Do NOT use a valuable password, since this password may be mailed to you in plain text
- Press the subscribe button. A new page should appear telling you that your request has been sent
- You will receive an email message asking for confirmation that you really want to be subscribed to the list. This is to prevent anyone from subscribing you to lists without your permission. Follow the instructions given in the message to confirm your wish to be subscribed
- Wait for a moderator to approve your subscription request
- After your subscription is approved you will receive a message welcoming you to the list. This message contains some useful information including your list password and some quick links for changing your options, so you may want to save it for later reference.
Please contact the Webmaster Team if you need help with the mailing list.