RRRA is pleased to announce its Board of Directors for 2022. These individuals are to be congratulated for their willingness to step forward and serve. Their dedication, sacrifice, and support are crucial to the continued existence of RRRA; we owe them a debt of gratitude.
Meet the 2022 Board of Directors
Please visit the RRRA Contact Page for current Board Member e-mail addresses.
|President||Eli Koppenhaver K0PPE|
|Vice President||Anton O Neil KC0PFS|
|Secretary||Jake Bechtold K0RQ|
|Treasurer||Lori Kruft KC0QGE|
|KC0KAE||Anton O Neil KC0PFS|
|W0ILO||Jarod Jacobson W0JPJ|
|At-Large (2021–2023)||Don Galitz KC0DCF|
|At-Large (2022–2024)||Bob Kirkby W0HNV|
About the Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of this organization shall consist of between seven and twelve current members. These members shall include
- The current duly elected officers
- Ex-officio members consisting of
- The previous officers serving one year on the board concurrent to leaving office
- Two members elected at large
Elected members at large shall serve a term of two years, and may be elected to, and serve unlimited consecutive terms.
The Board of Directors shall be responsible
- To form from the wishes of the membership, long term objectives and goals for the organization
- To oversee all operations and activities of the corporation
- To ensure to the best of their abilities that the operations and activities are legal, within the spirit of the Mission Statement, Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws, do not jeopardize the Corporation, or its members, and are congruent with a fluid and unvarying course to achieve the objectives and goals of the organization
A minimum of five members of the Board of Directors must be present in order to conduct business.
A majority of the members present and voting shall be required to pass motions. However, on any issues involving the expenditure of funds, such approval shall require the unanimous vote of all Committee members present and voting.